Electric bikes are becoming more and more popular, but as long as we pay little attention, there will be a lot of traffic accidents. At this time, if we want to drive the electric bike on the road, we should obey the following vehicle safety requirements :
- The weight of an electric bicycle must not exceed 120 kg.
- All operators and passengers must be at least 16 years old.
- All electrical terminals must be fully covered.
- Two independent braking systems meet the requirements of motorcycles and electric powered bicycles.
- The minimum wheel width or diameter shall not be less than 35mm / 350mm.
- No modification shall be made to the motor without permission, so that its output power does not match the original.
- Batteries and motors must be securely attached to the vehicle to prevent them from moving while the e-bike is running.