How to maintain electric bicycle
Views:40112 Classification:blog Classification:Product knowledge
Pay attention to cleaning first, especially after the water in winter salt water (many cities in winter snow spray salt water to avoid freezing) more timely cleaning, otherwise easy to cause metal corrosion, paint film aging off. Two is to pay attention to the maximum adjustment height. After riding a new bike for a period of time, check and adjust the whole bike according to the requirements of the manual. Tightening and lubrication are essential. Check whether the fasteners are loose or not, and whether the transmission parts are flexible. Pay attention to wipe the oil slick after the chain is lubricated, and oil can be touched by the flywheel. Properly inflated tires will affect the ride comfort and service life. Brake is the basic guarantee of safety, but also should be checked at any time, as long as there is a problem should be immediately adjusted or repaired.
(MODEL A6AB26 BIG SALE ON AMAZON,SEARCH HOTEBIKE)
1.The height of saddle and handlebar should be adjusted before using the e-bike to ensure riding comfort and reduce fatigue. Saddle and handlebar heights should vary from person to person. In general, saddle heights should be appropriate for cyclists to be able to land on one foot reliably (the whole vehicle should be kept upright), while handlebar heights should be appropriate for cyclists to put their forearms flat and relax their shoulders and arms. However, the adjustment of the saddle and handlebar should first ensure that the tube and the vertical tube insertion depth must be higher than the safety mark line.
2.Before using the e-bike, check and adjust the front and rear brakes. The front brake is controlled by the right brake handle and the rear brake by the left brake handle. It is suitable to adjust the front and rear brakes to brake reliably when the left and right brake handle reaches half stroke. Brake skin excessive wear, to be promptly replaced.
3.Check the tightness of the chain before using the e-bike. If the chain is too tight, the pedal is laborious, and if it is too loose, it is easy to vibrate and touch other parts. The sag of the chain is 1-2mm, which is suitable. Generally, it can be tightened appropriately when riding without pedaling. When adjusting the chain, first loosen the nut of the rear wheel, through uniform rotation in and out of the chain screw, adjust the chain tightness, and then tighten the nut of the rear wheel.
4.Check the lubrication of the chain before using the e-bike. Feel and observe whether the chain shaft rotation of the chain is flexible and whether the chain joints are seriously corroded. If the rust or rotation is not flexible, should be added to the appropriate amount of lubricating oil, serious chain should be replaced.
5.Before riding the e-bike, check whether the tire pressure, handlebar steering flexibility, front and rear wheel rotation flexibility, circuit, battery power, motor working status, lighting, horn, fasteners and other requirements meet.
(1) insufficient tire air pressure will increase the friction between tires and road surface, thus shortening the mileage; It also reduces the turning flexibility of handlebars and affects the riding comfort and safety. When the air pressure is insufficient, the air pressure should be added in time. The tire pressure should be in accordance with the recommended air pressure in the operation manual of electric bicycle or the air pressure on the tire surface.
(2) the handlebar rotation is not flexible, there are stuck, stiff or tight points, should be timely lubrication or adjustment. Grease, calcium or lithium based grease is generally used for lubrication. When adjusting, first loosen the front fork lock mother, rotate the front fork upper block, when the handlebar rotation flexibility to meet the requirements, lock the front fork lock mother can be.
(3) poor rotation flexibility of front and rear wheels will increase the rotational friction, increase the power consumption, thus reducing the mileage. Therefore, once the fault should be timely lubrication and maintenance maintenance, lubrication generally use butter, calcium or lithium grease; If the shaft leather failure, can replace the steel ball or shaft leather, if the motor fault should be repaired to a professional maintenance unit.
(4) during circuit inspection, turn on the power switch to check whether the circuit is smooth, whether the connector is firmly and reliably inserted, and whether the fuse works normally, especially whether the connection between the battery output terminal and the cable is firmly and reliably. The fault should be removed in time.
(5) before the trip, should check the battery power, according to the trip mileage to determine whether the battery power is sufficient. If the power is not enough, should be appropriately assisted by human riding, to avoid the battery under voltage work.
(6) check the working condition of the motor before going out. Start the motor and adjust its speed to observe and hear the motor running. If there is any abnormal phenomenon, it should be repaired in time.
(7) before using the e-bike, check the lights, horns, etc., especially at night. Headlights should be bright, the beam should generally fall in front of the front 5-10 meters range; The sound of the horn should be loud, not hoarse; The turn signal shall blink normally and the turn indication shall be normal, and the flashing frequency of the light shall be 75-80 times/min; Instrument display should be normal.
(8) check whether th main fasteners are fastened before going out. For example, the fasteners of horizontal pipe, vertical pipe, saddle, saddle pipe, front wheel, rear wheel, central shaft, lock master and pedal should not become loose. If the fasteners become loose or fall off, they should be fastened or replaced in time. The recommended force distance of each fastener is generally: 18n.m for the transverse tube, vertical tube, saddle, saddle tube, front wheel and foot pedal, 30n.m for the center shaft locking mother and rear wheel.
6, e-bike try not to use zero starting (that is, in situ starting), especially in the weight and uphill should be prohibited. When starting, you should ride by hand first, and then turn to electric driving when you reach a certain speed, or directly use electric driving aid. This is because when starting, must first overcome the static friction force, at this time the current is large, close to or even reach the resistance current, make the battery large current work, accelerate the damage of the battery.
7.When riding an e-bike, try to use manual or electric assistance, especially when riding uphill, under heavy load, against the wind, or when the road is rough. In this way, the battery can be avoided for a long time large current discharge, damage the battery, is conducive to improve the range of a charge, extend the service life of the battery.
8. e-bike is not suitable for rough or steep slope (generally should ≤ 8 & deg) The road. In such cases, drive slowly or get off the bus. When driving on this kind of road surface, the working environment of motors, controllers and batteries is poor, which will reduce the service life and be easily damaged.
9.Frequent braking and starting should be avoided during the running of e-bike. Before braking or at the same time, speed adjustment should be turned back to the right position. In this way, it can avoid the damage of large current to the battery when starting.
10, the standard load of electric bicycle is 75 kg, should try to avoid overload. If overload driving, should use manpower to ride, manpower to help move the way.
11, cold weather using electric bicycles, should try to move or electric help moving; And should also pay attention to the battery power and voltage indication, generally cold weather, should be appropriate to reduce the depth of the battery discharge, must not undervoltage state driving. This is because the cold weather when the battery charge capacity, discharge capacity are reduced.
12, electric bicycles are not afraid of rain and snow weather. However, when wading in water, the water level should not exceed the lower edge of the hub bearing seat of the electric wheel to prevent damage caused by water. After riding in rain and snow, wipe it off as soon as possible. If the appliance is soaked in water, it should also be dried with a hair dryer. In order to avoid iron corrosion and circuit leakage, short circuit and other faults.
13.When riding on rainy or snowy days, the driving speed should be appropriately reduced, and the braking distance should be increased to prevent side slip and u-turn, etc., so as not to endanger personal safety.
14.The e-bike should be kept in a cool place and avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight. Sunlight exposure speeds up the aging of paint, plastic, rubber and electronic components, reducing their service life and reliability.
15, the battery charging should use supporting or manufacturer specified model charger, can not mix; When charging, the battery and charger should be located in a ventilated and cool place, placed safely, should be away from flammable and explosive goods, avoid high temperature, humidity and water drenching, prohibit covering with items, prohibit infants and children contact. When charging, it shall firstly confirm that the voltage and frequency of the power grid meet the requirements of the charger, and then connect the battery with the charger output end and the charger input end with the power grid. After charging, disconnect the power grid first and then disconnect the charger from the battery. Lead-acid batteries generally take 6-8 hours to charge.
16, the battery to the state of under voltage should stop using, and early charge, prohibit the use of battery recovery voltage, prohibit the battery deep discharge and over discharge, it is best with charge, so that it is always in the state of abundant power. Charging at least once a day is recommended.
17, storage battery should be placed in a cool, cool place with moderate air humidity, the battery should be kept upright; Long time storage should be sufficient power and should be regularly replenished, generally charged once a month. Lead-acid battery storage for a long time, you can add a few drops of distilled water, in order to offset the evaporation of water, reduce the plate vulcanization.
18, the first use of the e-bike should carefully read the “operation manual”, to understand the performance of the e-bike. Don’t lend a ride to someone who can’t operate an electric bicycle.
(MODEL A6AH26 BIG SALE ON AMAZON,SEARCH HOTEBIKE)
19.Mental patients, alcoholics and other disabled persons unfit for cycling are prohibited to use electric bicycles; Cyclists with heart disease, epilepsy and colour blindness should be cautious.
20.E-bikes are non-motor vehicles. When riding, they should abide by traffic rules and drive in non-motor lanes or local prescribed lanes.
21.Electric bicycles should be stored in a cool, ventilated, dry place away from corrosive liquids and gases. Keep the whole car upright with sufficient tire pressure; Do not load heavy objects on the vehicle body; And the battery should be stored separately.
Electric vehicles as a means of transportation has been popular, people find every winter electric vehicle battery capacity than the summer a large number of shrink, or become difficult to charge, or even unable to start. In fact, this is a lot of consumers ignore the winter battery maintenance. The reporter visited the capital of several electric vehicle repair shop for electric vehicle battery maintenance. Saihan district an electric vehicle repair shop maintenance staff told reporters that the best working environment of the battery temperature 15 degrees Celsius ~40 degrees Celsius. Outside this range, the normal operation of the battery will be affected, and the battery life will be shortened. A normal lead-acid battery can guarantee a vehicle to travel a maximum distance of 50 kilometers. Due to the principle of thermal expansion and cold contraction, the battery power cannot be released 100 percent when the ambient temperature is -10 degrees Celsius. The mileage of a fully charged vehicle in winter is much less than that of a fully charged vehicle in summer. So the battery maintenance is very important. Charging ways, first time after go home, regardless of age, all want to charge, keep the battery in the condition of sufficient electricity use, if occasionally didn’t charge the battery, but often is not full of electricity use, the battery will create a “memory”, affect the line continuation mileage, also the service life of the battery. When charging, insert the battery plug first and then the power plug. After charging, unplug the power plug first, then unplug the battery plug.
Secondly, start the electric car, avoid large current discharge, reduce manned exercise, climbing the best manpower to promote or help ride, otherwise the damage to the battery is very big. If the vehicle is parked in the open air or cold storage for several weeks, the battery should be removed and stored in a warmer room to prevent the battery from freezing and damage. And the temperature is too low to shorten the use of electric vehicles, and should be charged in a timely manner. If you do not plan to use the battery car in winter, do not put the battery until the next year, but should be every one month to charge the battery once, in order to ensure the power storage capacity of the lead-acid power pool, and avoid acid spill damage to the battery. Maintenance personnel said maintenance battery to remember to charge, more power.
After using for half a year, it is best to do a battery maintenance to the maintenance point, appropriate supplement of the battery electrolyte, adjust the specific gravity of the electrolyte, and check its power storage, maintain the specific gravity of the battery electrolyte, can increase the charge times when necessary. At the same time, it is also important to clean the battery terminals and protect them with special grease, which can ensure a reliable start and extend the battery life.
您好！Please sign in